Determine the precise amount of IPv6 space for any network
Obtain the required IPv6 prefix from AFRINIC (the RIR)
Implement a detailed IPv6 address plan in an IP Address Management System (IPAMS)
Subnet an IPv6 prefix and other subnet maths
- Setting the Context
- Prerequisite Check
- What Is An Address Plan?
- IPv6 Address Plan Best Practices
- How Much Space Do I Need as an ISP?
- How Much Space Do I Need as an Enterprise Network?
- Using AFRINIC's IPv6 Prefix Estimator Tool
- Getting IPv6 Space from AFRINIC FREE PREVIEW
- Choosing Between PA vs PI Space
- Best Practices for Subnet Allocation
- Worked Example - ISP Address Plan in an IPAMs
- What Next?